Public Review of Draft Documents
APTA invites all stakeholders to review and comment on draft documents in development. The APTA Standards Development Program publishes documents through a consensus-based process and the public review period is a critical part of the development process.
Next comment period: July 8 through August 10, 2020
View the latest set of documents in development by APTA’s working groups. Reviewers may submit comments as often as they like during the review period. Start your review today!
- Reviewers should scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Select the name of the document to review more details, download or provide a comment
- Select Document Actions to “Add a Comment”
- Comments are accepted from APTA members or nonmembers
- Reviewers should contact Standards@apta.com if you experience any problems with providing your inputs
- For additional guideance download this Step-by-Step Guide.
|Developing a Cybersecurity Program That Meets an Agency’s Needs||Security & Emergency Mgmt.||Enterprise Cyber Security||This recommended practice provides planning tools to help transit agency security professionals address cybersecurity risks in a sustainable and effective way that aligns with the agency’s vision and mission.|
|Supply Chain Cybersecurity for Transit Agencies||Security & Emergency Mgmt.||Enterprise Cyber Security||This guideline provides information to help transit agencies secure their supply chain policies, procedures, and processes to ensure that cybersecurity risk is appropriately addressed.|
|Sensitive Security Information Policy||Security & Emergency Mgmt.||Enterprise Cyber Security||This document establishes minimum standards for handling Sensitive Security Information (SSI) in a transit agency environment.|