BROWARD COUNTY TRANSIT
Broward County Board of County Commissioners is seeking a Transit Manager (Grants) for Broward County Transit (BCT)
Broward County Transit (BCT), the secondlargest transit system in Florida is seeking an innovative, highly qualified Transit Manager of Grants to oversee the administration of our federal and state grant programs and initiatives. The role of the Transit Manager of Grants is to ensure that our division is strategically focused to deliver and optimize the financial resources required to continue our capital project plans while ensuring accountability. The incumbent will identify both traditional and non-traditional funding sources, manage funding activities including procurement, evaluation and contract compliance of DOT/ FTA grants using industry accepted regulatory practices and procedures.
Do you possess the strategic business acumen, leadership, management and relationship building skills necessary to lead and direct this dynamic administrative team? Come be a part of the team leading the effort to deliver the highest level of passenger service, safety and satisfaction to the citizens and visitors of Broward County.
Check out our benefits at http://www.broward.org/Benefits/Pages/Default.aspx
If interested, please submit an application at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/broward/ This position will be open until filled. Broward County Board of County Commissioners is an equal opportunity employer and provider of services..
LEE COUNTY TRANSIT (LEETRAN)
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING MANAGER (FORT MYERS, FL)
Leads the development and research to support strategic plans, studies and analysis to achieve short and long-term mobility goals. Utilizes technologies, such as geographic information systems, scheduling software, computer aided dispatch, automatic vehicle location and automatic passenger counter equipment. Directs data collection, analysis, and reporting as a part of the performance metric program and National Transit Database reports to the Federal Transit Administration. Oversees service change process to include schedule adherence analyses, operator and bus schedules, and deployment to the intelligent transportation system. Participates in the development of system plans for the agency, including the Transit Development Plan and transit element of the regional Long-Range Transportation Plans (LRTP).
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in planning or closely related field and two years city, county, regional or state planning, or closely related experience.
Knowledge of ESRI Arc Map, software related to GPS, APC, AVL and fare systems. Familiar with local, state, federal laws and regulations governing public transit system operations and transportation grant funding.
For additional details and to apply, please visit: https://www.leegov.com/hr/jobsearch.
WORLD CUP SENIOR MANAGER, PLANNING & SCHEDULING
TJoin this team to be a part of one of the biggest projects in the world – The FIFA World Cup 2022! As the Senior Manager, Planning & Scheduling you will lead scheduling functions and work with the highest caliber specialists in event transportation! Your talents, work ethic, and accomplishments will be highlighted on the biggest stage in the world!
Reporting to the Head of Depot Design, Fit-Out & Delivery, the Senior Manager, Planning & Scheduling is responsible for the efficient scheduling of the TBS Bus fleet and load planning. This role will have oversight and ensure HSSE compliance is met and maintained in relation to fleet regulations, fatigue management and mass management. This role oversees all bus service, vehicle and driver scheduling for spectator bus services at the FIFA World Cup 2022 to ensure delivery of dedicated and informed planning, maximizing scheduling productivity for Tournament Bus Services (TBS).
Essential and preferred knowledge/ experience
- University Degree with a major in Transport Planning, preferred
- Fluent in English is essential
- Extensive knowledge of passenger vehicle electronic scheduling systems/tools (e.g. Hastus, Goals etc.) is essential
- Experience of NEC passenger vehicle scheduling systems preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive responsibilities to a Senior Management level and practical experience in bus services scheduling and planning within a transit agency, large charter bus environment or major event transportation platform essential.
- Previous involvement in planning, scheduling and managing complex events in size and nature of FIFA World Cup.
- Experience in managing large staff teams and working with a variety of stakeholders, including governmental agencies and services.
- Excellent management capabilities to proactively drive operational improvements through changes in processes, procedures and organizational design.
- Assist in creating and completing event bus systems operation schedules, based on service specifications; including developing vehicle schedules (headways), performing driver/operator blocking, run-cutting and rostering for work assignment.
- Service planning, scheduling and implementing all bus route service changes. Evaluate, develop and apply.
- Develops and revises bus transit operating schedules according to guidelines and other available schedule data.
- Develops operators work runs in accordance with labor agreements.
- Utilizes NEC bus service computer software to assist in the development of schedules, work runs, vehicle hour, mileage, and patronage statistics.
- Develops and maintains statistical records regarding bus schedules, personnel requirements and equipment requirements.
- Prepares, orders and proofreads bus schedule materials prior to publication.
- Ensures State rules, regulations and laws relating to the business area operation, labor laws and HSSE regulations are met.
- Mentoring the team and the development of a solid plan moving seamlessly from planning through to fully operational delivery at Tournament time.
- Managing master bus schedules by defining activities, dependencies and interfaces.
- Ensures incorporation of all necessary detail into the bus schedules making certain that they capture all activities that are deliverable over time – permits, environmental, procurement, maintenance and IT integration.
- Interacts with contractors to review and analyze contractor bus schedules.
- Ensures that the bus schedule(s) represent all changes to both live and baseline schedules to show true representation of any risk impacts.
- Monitors and suggests revisions to bus schedule activities.
- Performs schedule/cost analysis, highlights critical paths/risk areas, assesses cost performance during progress updates and communicates issues to Project Management to minimize schedule impacts.
- Evaluate and analyze the critical path and project constraints and propose corrective action to minimize schedule impact.
Business knowledge and Skills Required
- Skilled in the use of MS Project, MS Excel, MS Office applications.
- Wide knowledge of latest Scheduling Software applications.
- Analytical mindset with excellent numerical skills.
- Skilled in report management.
- Experience with the Suite of NEC Bus Management Tools will be greatly advantageous to Candidates
- Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy.
- FIFA Local Organizing Committee.
- Ministry of Transport and Communications.
- Ashgal, the Qatar Public Works Authority.
- 3rd Party Vendors, consultants and contractors, as required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below or email HR@tms.com.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
SANTA CRUZ METRO (SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA)
If an exciting job opportunity that offers professionally challenging responsibilities, a high level of financial complexity, a collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country appeals to you, 2021 may be your year. KL2 Connects LLC has been retained by Santa Cruz METRO to identify highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Chief Financial Officer. Under policy direction from the Chief Executive Officer/General Manager, the Chief Financial Officer plans, develops, organizes, manages, and directs the agency’s financial and executive administrative activities, functions, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures. This position oversees budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, revenue accounting, financial grant administration, insurance administration, general project management, payroll, property management of leases, asset accountability, audits, financial reporting, best practices, efficiency optimization, and complex special projects assigned by the CEO/General Manager. The ideal candidate will have an accredited Master’s degree plus 8 years of professional experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, or business administration (including 4 years of supervisory experience, preferably in a public agency). Familiarity with transit agency or transportation system activities and functions is highly desirable and experience in a large public organization is preferred. Desired certifications include Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO), or Certified Management Accountant (CMA). This is an excellent executive opportunity that offers attractive compensation, excellent benefits, and relocation. Santa Cruz METRO values equal opportunity at all levels — diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. To be considered go to www.KL2connects.com/openings, select the Santa Cruz METRO listing, and upload a letter of interest, resume, and 4-5 professional references (preferably supervisory and including name, title, phone, email, and relationship to you). For additional information, contact KL2’s Jeff Popovich at Jeff@KL2connects.com. Thank you for your interest in Santa Cruz METRO! A first review of resumes is targeted for January 12, 2021, so please apply at your earliest opportunity.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY (LACMTA)
INVITATION FOR BIDE
LACMTA will receive Bids/Proposals for OP73928 – Vertical Lift Carousel-A22 at the 9th Floor Receptionist Desk, Vendor/Contract Management Department, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
All Bids must be submitted to LACMTA, and be filed at the reception desk, 9th floor, V/CM Department, on or before 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, at which time bids will be opened and publicly read. Bids received after the above date and time may be rejected and returned unopened. Each Bid must be sealed and marked Bid No. OP73928.
For a copy of the Proposal/Bid specification visit our Solicitation Page on our Vendor Portal at https://business.metro.net or for further information email Aryani Guzman at guzmana@ metro.net.
PASSENGER TRANSPORT C/O AMER
TUOLUMNE COUNTY TRANSIT AGENCY (TCTA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Tuolumne County Transit Agency (TCTA) is seeking proposals for a four year agreement to manage and operate the Tuolumne County Regional Public Transit System, Tuolumne County Transit. Tuolumne County Transit provides both fixed route and demand response services. A Request for Proposals (RFP) document containing general conditions, specifications, instructions for Proposers and all necessary Proposal Forms will be available on the www.tuolumnecountytransit.com website on January 5, 2021. Proposals will be due on February 25, 2021, with a startup date for the Agreement of July 1, 2021. The RFP may be accessed on the website or by submitting a letter of interest to: Tuolumne County Transit Agency, Senior Administrative Analyst, 2 South Green Street, Sonora, CA, 95370; or email@example.com.